Invitations, Save the Dates, Programs and More
We offer a variety of invitations and budgets for all brides and budgets from budget to the finest letterpress. All types of invitations for all occasions including Save the Dates, Invitations, Thank You Notes, Seating Charts, Menus, Programs and much more.
Email us today to get started on your custom design suite
Complimentary Initial Meeting
Wedding Stationary Timeline
With so many tasks to accomplish it can be easy to forget when everything needs to get done in regards to wedding stationary! Here’s a helpful timeline to keep you on track.
- 12-10 months prior meet with sash&bow for save the date design
- 6-9 months send save the date to guests
- 4-8 months prior meet with sash&bow for invitation design (after you have your confirmed times, locations and menu)
- 4-2 months prior meet with sash&bow for your day of stationary items (programs, menu, welcome bag inserts, escort cards, seating charts, table numbers)
- 2-3 months prior send invitations to guests
- 1 month prior final review of day of items
With years of experience and certification, we understand the proper etiquette for wedding invites and stationary. The items on the list below are just a few areas that we can help with when it comes to proper invite etiquette.
- Listing of names / parents
- What should be capitalized or spelt out
- When to use the words “to follow” or “to immediately follow”
- Accessory cards to the invitation for other events / information
- How to properly address guest items