Erica and Dan’s wedding day showcased a meeting of elegant and industrial styles, and we loved bringing their vision for a warm and intimate wedding to life. Gather on Broadway served as the perfect venue for this couple’s style with its exposed brick and warm tones.
Throughout their day, personal touches with an industrial flare could be found from the couple’s signage to their table décor. Our personal favorite was how Erica and Dan kept things classic with their bridal party attire and, of course, the bride’s gown and groom’s tux.
Enjoy their day, which was captured perfectly by Ali Leigh Photography.
Sending a big thanks to our incredible team:
Planning & Design: Sash & Bow Wedding and Event Planning
Flowers/Décor: Ebb & Flow Flowers
Venue: Gather on Broadway
Photography: Ali Leigh Photography
Signage/paper goods: Social Graces Paperie
Hair/Makeup: Anagen 11
Music: A Personal Touch DJ
Transportation: Bay Bus LLC
Dessert: Almond & Ivy
Check out more real weddings…
- Real Wedding: Genna + Jake’s Relaxed Camp Wedding at Red Pine
- All of your Wedding Invitation Questions Answered
- Real Wedding: Nick + Amanda’s Summer Floral-Inspired Wedding at Green Bay Botanical Gardens
- Real Wedding: Isabella & Adam | A Bright and Colorful Wedding at Kress Pavilion in Door County
- What Does a Wedding Planner Do After the Vendors are Booked?